What Makes Times Value Unique..
Since its inception, Times value has been known as an innovative school, devoted to experimentation and bringing a positive change. Every part of Times Value’s life is an arena of learning which radiates a sense of balanced understanding for different aspects of life.
Times Value provides a spirit of friendliness and a feeling of belongingness among the children in a dynamic and supportive environment. Moreover, the special facilities, innovative teaching methods, a host of co-curricular activities, small student- staff ratio are some of the reasons why an increasing number of families are choosing Times Value.
Standard of excellence has always been the hallmark of Times Value.
Our Objectives are :
Times value is focused on the holistic development of a child's personality. Our main objectives are -
- To introduce learning through companionship and recreational activities.
- To stimulate and satisfy child’s curiosity about their environment and provide stress - free quality education
- To channelize their energy through recreational activities.
- To develop the child’s ability to express their thoughts and feelings fluently and in a confident manner, thus to develop their communicative skills.
- To orient the child, to develop self-confidence, self-dependability, honesty and social skills through group interactions.
- To enlarge the mental horizons and broaden the outlook of the children.
- To inculcate good habits, social manners and etiquettes among children
Meet Our Founder
We stand on the threshold of a new beginning, having covered a quarter of a century in the endeavour to create independent thinking, creative and sensitive individuals. Our strength lies in the four core values on which our school stands and each day, each year, we resurrect these values into the heart and mind.
Words for Parents
We strongly believe that a child is more likely to develop if there is an effective partnership between the school and the parents . Parents- Teacher meetings are held regularly to monitor is the progress of each child. Parents can also discuss with teachers on Saturdays between 9.00a.m to 11.00a.m on phone.